“We want to know how you view us, the HCPC, and have launched a six-week stakeholder survey.”
The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) has launched its annual perceptions survey.
The HCPC said that through this survey, it aims to:
- measure confidence in the HCPC and understanding of our public protection role
- understand perceptions of the HCPC as:
- a fair, inclusive and compassionate regulator
- an approachable, responsive regulator that engages and listens to its stakeholders
- the leading voice in multi-professional regulation
- measure our progress over time against several strategic measures.