Four days after receiving an email from the GMC detailing the complaint, “top celebrity psychiatrist” Dr Mike McPhillips, called police to tell them where he intended to kill himself and asked them to “find him before a member of the public did”. The 59-year-old was found next to a bridge near his London home in March and died in hospital three days later.
- Sanction guidance “followed loyally but inflexibly” a concern – High Court on
- Appealing a Fitness to Practise Determination – Rakoczy v General Medical Council on
- BMA backs surgeon’s race discrimination case on
- Increase in NMC Interim Order extension applications on
- How you should respond to an Interim Order Extension Application on